Last Updated on 10 May 2021
Welcome to MetaClickPro.
Thank you for using our website and services. We value your right to privacy and are committed to safeguarding the personally identifiable information we collect. MetaClickPro will take all appropriate steps to ensure that your personal information is kept safe and secure.
Information We Collect
Our servers can automatically log the standard data provided by your web browser when you visit our website. It may contain information such as your device’s IP address, browser type and version, the sites you visit, the time and date of your visit, the amount of time spent on each page, and other information.
We can also gather information about the computer you use to access our website. Computer form, operating system, unique device identifiers, device settings, and geo-location data are all examples of this data. The information we obtain is subject to your device’s and software’s settings. We suggest reviewing the computer manufacturer’s or software provider’s policies to see what data they make accessible.
Personally distinguishable information that we may collect can include but is not limited to your:
- IP address,
- Full name,
- Email address,
- Phone number,
- Time zone,
- Payment information
- Other information that you decide to give us.
Materials (text, picture, and video content) voluntarily supplied to us by our users for publishing, processing, or use on our platform are considered “user-generated content.” The account or email address used to upload the materials is linked to all user-generated content.
Data that accumulates during the usual course of business on our website is referred to as business data. As users interact with our services, this may include transaction records, saved files, user profiles, analytics data, other metrics, and different types of information produced or provided.
Legal Bases For Processing
We will handle your data in a legal, equitable, and transparent manner. We only collect and process personal data about you when we have legitimate grounds to do so.
These legal bases vary depending on which services you use and how you use them, so we only collect and use your data when:
- It is required for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or to take steps at your request before entering into such an agreement (for example, when we provide you with a service);
- It serves a valid purpose (not overridden by your data security interests), such as research and growth, marketing and promotion of our services, and protecting our legal rights and interests;
- You permit us to do so for a particular reason (for example, you can allow us to send you our newsletter); or
- To comply with a legal obligation, we must process your data.
We don’t hold personal data for any longer than is required. Although we keep this information, we will keep it safe by using commercially reasonable safeguards to prevent destruction, theft, and unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, usage, or alteration. However, we caution that no form of electronic communication or storage is entirely secure, and no data protection can be guaranteed. If we need to comply with a legal obligation or protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person, we can keep your details.
Collection and Use of Information
We will collect, store, use, and reveal information for the following purposes, and personal information will not be processed in any way that is incompatible with these goals:
- To show you our websites and their contents;
- We will use your personal information to provide you with the information, items, or services that you have requested;
- To achieve every other goal for which you have given it.;
- To provide you with updates about your subscriptions to the Services, such as notices of expiration and renewal;
- To carry out our duties and enforce our rights under any contracts we might have with you, including billing and collection;
- To keep you informed about updates to our Sites, as well as any goods or services we sell or provide through them;
- To allow you to connect with interactive features on our websites;
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
We may share your personal information with the following parties:
- We share your personal information with trusted third parties who are our technology suppliers and partners with whom we have agreements to provide services with or in combination with MetaClickPro that our marketing research suggests you have pursued if not explicitly requested, such as Google Analytics, worldwide business location map, and other location-specific software as a service offering, and remarketing services;
- Our staff, contractors, and affiliates;
- Technical advisors, IT consultants who evaluate and refine our business technology systems, analysis and mailing houses, function coordinators, and software systems for customer relationship management (CRM/Salesforce automation, e.g., Salesforce.com), customer service and support solutions, and email campaign market research.
- Any competition’s sponsors or promoters;
- In the event you fail to pay for products or services we have delivered to you, credit reporting agencies, courts, tribunals, and regulatory authorities can be contacted;
- In connection with any actual or potential legal proceedings, or to create, exercise, or defend our legal rights, courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities, and law enforcement officers, as required by law;
- Third parties who help us provide you with knowledge, goods, services, or direct marketing, such as agents or subcontractors; and
- Third-party data collection and processing.
International Transfers of Personal Information
We store and process the personal information we obtain in facilities that we, clients, affiliates, and third-party providers maintain. You agree to disclose your personal information to these overseas third parties by supplying us with your personal information.
Any transfer of personal data from the European Economic Area (EEA) to countries outside the EEA would be covered by adequate protections, such as standard data protection clauses authorized by the European Commission, binding corporate laws, or other legally agreed means.
You understand that when we move personal information from a non-EEA country to another country, third parties in other jurisdictions might not be subject to the same data privacy laws as we are. Suppose any other third party engages in any act or activity that violates our jurisdiction’s data privacy laws. In that case, there is a possibility that you will be unable to obtain relief under our jurisdiction’s privacy laws.
Your Rights and Controlling Your Personal Information
Choice and Consent
You have the right to cancel your consent to everything we do about your personal information/Personal Data if you have given it to us. This provides the ability to opt-out of having your personal information/Personal Data used for marketing purposes.
Information From Third Parties
If we collect personal information about you from a third party, we will protect it by the terms of this privacy statement. If you are a third party providing personal information about another person, you represent and warrant that you have the permission of that person to send the information to us.
You have the option of limiting the collection and use of your data. Suppose you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes. In that case, you can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us using the information provided below. If you ask us to restrict or limit how we handle your data, we will explain how this will impact your use of our website, goods, and services.
Access and Data Portability
You have the freedom to obtain and reuse your personal information/Personal Data through various services for your purposes. For example, suppose you wish to migrate to a different provider of services. In that case, you will be able to pass, copy, or convert your personal information/Personal Data safely and securely between our IT systems and theirs.
Please contact us using the information below if you think any data we have about you is outdated, incomplete, irrelevant, or misleading. If any information is found to be incorrect, incomplete, deceptive, or out of date, we will take appropriate measures to correct it.
Notification of Data Breaches
In the event of a data loss, we will follow all relevant rules.
You have the right to file a complaint with your national data protection authority on how we treat or process your personal information/Personal Data. However, we hope you can first contact MetaClickPro so that we can try to resolve your issue directly.
Please contact us using the information below to unsubscribe from our email database or opt-out of communications (including marketing communications), or opt-out using the opt-out facilities included in the correspondence.
We collect information about you and your behavior on our website using “cookies.” A cookie is a tiny piece of information that our website saves on your computer and accesses each time you visit so that we can better understand how you use our site. This allows us to serve you content based on your preferences.
We will have data in the assets transferred to any parties that purchase us if we or our assets are sold or in the unlikely event that we go out of business or enter bankruptcy. You agree that such transfers will occur and that any parties who acquire us will continue to use your personal information by this policy.
Limits of Our Policy
Our website contains links to other websites that are not under our control. Please be aware that we have no influence over the content or policies of such websites, and we, therefore, cannot take responsibility or liability for their privacy practices.
Changes to This Policy